Home Ownership Program
City of Kingston – County of Frontenac Home Ownership Program 2019 Program Guidelines
“Providing down payment assistance in the form of a forgivable loan“. Amazing opportunity for potential buyers currently renting and struggling to save enough for their downpayment? Have your buyers contact me for details.
- $300,000 purchase maximum
- Loan amount equals 10% of the purchase price. 20-year interest-free forgivable loan
- Buyer(s) must be currently renting within the City of Kingston or the County of Frontenac
- $84,800 maximum total household (adults only) annual income
- No co-signers allowed on the mortgage
- Purchase property must be within the City of Kingston or the County of Frontenac
- Must be single residential units. Detached, semi-detached, condominiums, limited equity co-operatives, or row houses.
- No mobile homes,
- No dupexes, triplexes, fourplexes etc..
For more please go to the City of Kingston home ownership website.